- Adoption law needs reform
- The current adoption law is not relevant to today's society, and should be revised as soon as possible.
- PM Prachanda awakens to mend ties with China
- It is myopic view to describe Nepal’s growing bonhomie and partnership with China as anti-Indian development. Now PM Prachanda has an opportune moment to advance the frontiers of Sino-Nepal ties to new heights.
- Even at 60, EU is a pillar of globalization
- As a mature 60-year old, the EU can look back with quiet confidence on its achievements, promoting peace and prosperity throughout the continent based on democracy and a common set of laws.