- China, Australia pledge closer trade ties
- China will open up wider to the outside world and work with Australia for greater development of bilateral economic and trade relations, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said Thursday.
- Nation will fine-tune SOE management abroad
- China must perfect its systems of operating State-owned businesses abroad to better evaluate their performance and hold misbehaving staffers accountable, Premier Li Keqiang said on Tuesday.
- Li's Australia visit to deepen bilateral ties
- Beyond pushing their bilateral trade relationship forward, the two leaders will likely call for redoubling region-wide free trade efforts, especially now that the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement has been officially abandoned by Washington.
- Premier Li Keqiang meets the press
- China.org.cn's full coverage of the press conference held by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the Great Hall of the People immediately after this year’s NPC session concludes.