- Xi calls on Shanghai to lead way
- President Xi said China will continue to open up in all respects,while calling for Shanghai to take a leading role in deepening reform and boosting innovation.
- China's two sessions to highlight Xi's thoughts
- Having made headlines at the Davos World Economic Forum with his vigorous defense of globalization, Chinese President Xi Jinping is expected to take the spotlight in another gathering with global influence: the "two sessions" in Beijing.
- Xi's political economy renews modernization drive
- More than four years after he promised a great renewal of the Chinese nation, President Xi Jinping's insights into the country's political and economic development are revitalizing the national modernization drive.