- Xi, Trump discuss Korean Peninsula situation
- Chinese President Xi Jinping and his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump on Monday discussed bilateral ties and the situation on the Korean Peninsula on phone, pledging close contact through various means to promptly exchange views on major issues of common concern.
- Xi orders new PLA units to be combat ready
- President Xi Jinping asked People's Liberation Army commanders on Tuesday to focus on strengthening their unit's combat capability following the establishment of 84 large units.
- Xi, Trump talk over phone on Peninsula, Syria issues
- Chinese President Xi Jinping Wednesday talked with his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump over phone on issues of Korean Peninsula and Syria, saying Peninsula denuclearization shall be achieved through peaceful means and any use of chemical weapons is "unacceptable" on Syria issue.